Here is the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Eastern).
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Pray the Sinner’s Prayer.
John 10:10 NLT
2 Peter 3:9 TLB
2. Ask Jesus to forgive you of any and all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9 AMP
3. Make a written declaration of your determination to change.
Ephesians 4:23 TLB
I, <<your name>> this day <<date>> do solemnly and boldly proclaim my decision to live my live differently than it’s been in the past. I do, hereby, commit my signature as evidence to God and others that I’m changing the direction and destiny of my life.
Your Signature _____________________________________________________
4. Pray at least seven minutes every day.
Jeremiah 29:12-14 AMP
5. Spend at least fourteen minutes reading the chapter of whatever day of the month it is in Proverbs and also in the New Testament.
Job 23:12 NLT
6. Create a daily confession for a breakthrough in the area of your greatest need.
Romans 4:17 AMP
7. Do one good thing for somebody else. . .every day. Keep a journal of who it is, what you did, their reaction as well as yours.
Romans 12:8 NLT
8. Track your daily expenditures.
9. Keep a journal of your giving.
Numbers 33:1-2 NLT
10. Keep a journal of how God has blessed you each day.
11. Write down one quote, statement or scripture that motivated you today and share it with seven friends.
First, make your list of the seven friends.
Second, decide how you will communicate the quote, statement or scripture.
Third, decide the timing and frequency.
Fourth, post the quote, statement or scripture on your social media outlets.
Social media will allow you to share your thoughts with even more people.
Fifth, don’t send messages to change your friends. . .send messages that change you.
Sixth, keep a log of what you’ve sent. . .when. . .and what, if any, feedback you receive.
Seventh, allow your friends to compliment you for your messages without you asking for it.
12. Clearly identify and plan your action timeline for the things on your goal list each day. . .in the six major areas of your life.
Proverbs 21:5 NLT
First, do you have a God-given goals for your life? If yes, what are your goals and are they written out? If not, seek God in prayer for He is anxious to talk with you.
Second, have you shared your goals with your spouse, or if you are single, with your prayer partner or pastor?
Third, what would you like to accomplish in the next twelve months in these six major areas of your life? (Spiritual, Family, Financial, Mental, Physical and Social)
Fourth, do you goals each have a specific timetable on how you can achieve them?
Fifth, what would you like to accomplish in the next five years in each of the six major areas of your life?
Sixth, what additional skills, abilities, and information will you need to achieve these plans?
Seventh, do you have a list of the places you could go, the people you could see, and the sources you could use to help gain the new information, skills, and abilities you need to achieve your goals?
Eight, what is the first step you will take this week toward achieving each of your immediate goals?
13. What hindrances, roadblocks and obstacles will you have to overcome today?
James 1:5 AMP, MSG
14. What one thing can you do to better qualify yourself for a job/promotion or an increase in sales or retirement income?
15. Anytime you make a negative or self-defeating statement write it on a sheet of paper. . .then write down one or more scriptures stating why it isn’t true.
Ephesians 1:3-6 MSG
16. What do you do on a daily basis to prepare for the goals/tasks you need to accomplish tomorrow?
1 Timothy 4:15 NIV
17. For at least one hour every day read a book which motivates you to even greater accomplishments in your daily life. Make it a specific time. . .every day.
2 Timothy 2:15 AMP
18. For at least one hour each day write on the book you’ve always wanted to publish.
Job 22:26 AMP
19. Send either a written note or an audio/video message (one minute or less) to your spouse, children, grandchildren or closest friends. . .speaking what’s on your heart that will make their day better.
20. Purpose in your heart to experience a healthier lifestyle through exercise and minimize foods that are unhealthy for you.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 TLB
1 Corinthians 10:31 TLB
21. Seek God early every day. . .and make Him your primary advisor during the day.
Jeremiah 29:1-14 KJV, AMPBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS