Here is the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Eastern) with special guest Ms. Annie Ruth!
5 Blessings of Righteous in Ps 92 (Psalms 92:12)
1. They shall flourish like a palm tree (v12). In barren soil it is watered deep at the roots. The fruit of the palm provides a great part of the diet of the East. The stones are ground down for the camels; the leaves are made into baskets; the hard boughs or the strong leaves, 6 to 8 ft. in length, are used to make fences; the juices makes arrack, a very strong oriental liquor, the threads of the leaves make ropes, and the wood makes building material or fire wood.
2. They shall grow like the Cedars of Lebanon which are extremely long-lived. Some are supposed to be as old as 1,000 years. They grow 80 to 100 ft. tall and 40ft. around the trunk. They express the ideas of a majesty, durability, incorruptibility, and stability.
3. They shall flourish in the courts of God (v13).
4. They will still bring fourth fruit in old age (v14).
5. They shall be fat a flourishing.
3 Things the Righteous Show to Men
1. That they Lord is upright (v14).
2. That He is a true Rock and a sure foundation (v15).
3. That there is no unrighteousness in Him (v15). He does nothing evil, unjust, unwise, unmerciful, or unkind. He is ever faithful to His promises and true to His Word. To the end of making God thus known, the saint must be eternally consecrated.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS