Here is the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Eastern).
Genesis 15.1: “… the Lord came to Abram in a vision.”
Genesis 46.2: “And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night…”
“Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.”
“I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.”
"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
"And the Lord... said, Write the vision, and make it plain... that he may run that readeth it. For the vision . . . shall speak ...it will surely come, it will not tarry."
Habakkuk 2:2 CEV
“Then the LORD told me: ‘I will give you my message in the form of a vision. Write it clearly enough to be read at a glance.’”
1. How to recognize the ownership of money.
Deuteronomy 10:14 AMP
“….Behold, the heavens and the heaven of heavens belong to the Lord your God, the earth also, with all that is in it and on it.”
“The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.”
Psalm 24:1 NLT
“The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him.”
“Now if you will obey me and keep my covenant, you will be my own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth belongs to me.”
Psalm 89:11 AMP
“The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; the world and all that is in it, You have founded them.”
Job 41:11 NLT
“Who has given me anything that I need to pay back? Everything under heaven is mine.”
“For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills [and all the sweet potatoes underneath—using my translation]. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine. If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.”
2. How to make it. . .via the world and Word economies.
1. What is one thing you can do to help meet the needs of other people or solve a problem for them as well?
2. Is anybody else meeting that need right now?
3. Can you meet that need more effectively than they are?
4. What can you do to sharpen your skill set in this area?
5. Who can you ask to help mentor you to become more effective in meeting the previously identified need?
6. How can you more effectively build a personal relationship with everyone involved in the process just described?
3. How to make more of it. . .money that is?
1. Plan Thoroughly
A. What exactly is my product or service?
B. Who exactly is my customer?
C. Why does my customer buy?
D. What does my customer consider value?
E. What is it that makes my product or service superior to that of any of my competitors?
F. Why is it that my prospective customer does not buy my product or service?
G. Why does my prospective customer buy from my competitor?
H. What value does he/she perceive in buying from my competitor?
I. How can I offset that perception and get my competitor’s customers to buy from me?
J. What one thing must my customer be convinced of to buy from me, rather than from someone else?
2. Get organized before you get started
3. Find the Right People.
4. Delegate Wisely.
5. Inspect What You Expect.
6. Measure What Gets Done.
7. Keep People Informed.
4. How to keep more of what you make.
#1 Develop Your Spiritual Resistance.
#2 Practice praying about your wants before paying for them.
#3 Create A Cooling Off Period.
#4 Avoid Deals “I Can’t Afford To Pass Up.”
#5 Don’t Make a Habit of Going To The Mall
Luke 22:40 AMP
“And when He came to the place, He said to them, Pray that you may not [at all] enter into temptation.”
#6 Stay Out of Online Stores and Avoid Shopping Channels.
#7 A Deal Is Not A Deal If You Can’t Afford It.
Proverbs 21:20 TLB
“The wise man saves for the future, but the foolish man spends whatever he gets.”
5. How to turn money into your slave instead of you being a slave to money.
Proverbs 22:7 CEV
“The poor are ruled by the rich, and those who borrow are slaves of moneylenders.”
6. How to use money to meet and bless the needs of others
“He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.”
Proverbs 19:17 NLT
“If you help the poor, you are lending to the Lord--and he will repay you!”.
7. How to develop a financial vision for your future.
Psalm 18:20 MSG
“God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start. Now I'm alert to God's ways; I don't take God for granted. Every day I review the ways he works; I try not to miss a trick. I feel put back together, and I'm watching my step. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.”
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”
Psalm 25:12 TLB
“Where is the man who fears the Lord? God will teach him how to choose the best.”
9 Questions To Help Develop Your Financial Vision
1. Do you have a vision for your future? If so, write it down.
2. Do you have a money vision for your future? If so, write it down.
3. Name five ways in which you think you can earn extra income.
4. What is one thing you can do to help meet the needs of other people or solve a problem for them as well?
5. Is anybody else meeting that need right now?
6. Can you meet that need more effectively than they are?
7. What can you do to sharpen your skill set in this area?
8. Who can you ask to help mentor you to become more effective in meeting the previously identified need?
9. How can you more effectively build a personal relationship with everyone involved in the process just described?
_______________________________________________________________________________________BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS