Here is the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Eastern).
1. Check your attitude and be sure you’re open minded to new ideas.
First, recognize and repent of your bad attitude.
Acts 8:22 AMP
“So repent of this depravity and wickedness of yours and pray to the Lord that, if possible, this contriving thought and purpose of your heart may be removed and disregarded and forgiven you.”
2 Corinthians 10:5 AMP
“[Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).”
Second, let God do it.
Romans 12:2 AMP
“Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].”
Romans 12:2 NLT
“…but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think...”
Philippians 2:5 AMP
“Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]”
Ephesians 4:23 AMP
“And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude].”
Third, equipping your attitude is an on-going process.
Philippians 4:8 AMP
“For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].”
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
Isaiah 43:19 GWT
“I am going to do something new. It is already happening. Don’t you recognize it? I will clear a way in the desert. I will make rivers on dry land.”
“The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”
2. Make sure you committed to doing things with excellence.
Colossians 3:17 ESV
“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”
2 Peter 1:4-5 NLT
“And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires. In view of all this, make every effort to respond to God’s promises. Supplement your faith with a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge.”
Matthew 5:16 AMP
“Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven.”
Luke 4:6 AMP
“And he said to Him, To You I will give all this power and authority and their glory (all their magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, and grace), for it has been turned over to me, and I give it to whomever I will.”
2 Peter 1:5 AMP
“For this very reason, adding your diligence [to the divine promises], employ every effort in exercising your faith to develop virtue (excellence, resolution, Christian energy), and in [exercising] virtue [develop] knowledge (intelligence).”
3. Position yourself for creative periods where you can think beyond your imagination.
Jude 1:1 MSG
“. . .Relax, everything's going to be all right; rest, everything's coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way!”
Daniel 12:13 MSG
"And you? Go about your business without fretting or worrying. Relax. When it's all over, you will be on your feet to receive your reward."
Seven keys to setting the proper mood and moment. . .to stir up your God-given creativity.
1. Find a quiet place.
2. Find a quiet time.
3. Turn off all electronic equipment.
4. Have something to write with and something to write on.
5. Personally, I like soothing anointed instrumental music.
6. Close your eyes and breathe deeply.
7. Begin praising God for who He is and what He’s done.
Seven keys to thinking beyond your imagination.
1. Listen to Rich Thoughts For Breakfast every day. . .either through the live call or the playback. It’s the perfect way to jumpstart your day.
2. Create your daily confessions. . .based on where you want to go. . .what you want to do and/or be.
3. Wake up with a get-up-and-go spirit.When the alarm goes off, decide to get up excited. Praise God for the very special gift of another day He has given you.
4. Before you go to bed at night lay out the music and ministry teachings you will listen to the next morning.
5. Encourage your family members just as you are being encouraged.
6. Follow a definite reading plan. Your reading plan should feed your spirit…motivate you to become a better employee, employer or person.
7. Purpose in your heart to expand your mental abilities, and increase your communication skills by adding a new word to your vocabulary every day.
4. Write down every idea you can think of and do not evaluate them while you’re writing them.
First, some people don’t think they’re creative.
Second, some people don’t allow themselves the time to think creatively.
Third, we allow other people to restrict, ridicule or reduce the amount of time we allocate to thinking creatively. . .and believing God for fresh new ideas.
1 Corinthians 14:40 AMP
“Let all things be done decently and in order.”
5. Have an inquiring mind and never be concerned what someone might say.
Psalm 32:8 TLB
“I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress.”
Whoever you spend the most time with. . .is the person you have the most confidence in.
Psalm 40:17 TLB
“I am poor and weak, yet the Lord is thinking about me right now!”
6. Keep thinking and focused.
Luke 9:41 MSG
“Jesus said, "What a generation! No sense of God! No focus to your lives! How many times do I have to go over these things? How much longer do I have to put up with this?”
“It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.”
Hebrews 12 MSG
“We’d better get on with it. . .keep your eyes on Jesus. . .Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed.”
7. Continually review your processes so you can maximize your effectiveness.
Lamentations 3:40 NLT
“Instead, let us test and examine our ways. Let us turn back to the Lord.”
“God doesn’t call the qualified. . .He qualifies the called.” AnonymousBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS