This is the outline for tonight's teaching during SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Central).
2 Kings 2:13-14:
1. Quit doing what you’ve been doing if it’s not working.
Judges 6:1-2 NIV
Judges 6:2 NIV
Don’t spend another day living in anything less than God’s best.
2. Realize God sees you as you can be not as you are.
Judges 6:11-12 NIV
Philippians 4:13 KJV, AMP
God specializes in calling ordinary people to do extraordinary things
1 Corinthians 1:27-29 MSG
If you’re waiting on God to change your situation. . .it might surprise you to know that God is waiting on you.
3. Your life begins to change when you start paying the price for that change.
Judges 6:16-18 AMP
First, confirm God’s promises to you by confessing them straight from the Word.
Second, pray for a peace and a knowing to come over you. . .which would also bring agreement with your spouse and/or prayer partner.
Third, like Gideon. . .give an offering when you’ve been spoken to through the Word.
4. Press yourself. . .as you press the Word.
First, where do you want to go?
Second, why are you going there?
Third, which path are you taking to get there?
Proverbs 3:5-6 MSG
Fourth, how will you overcome any obstacles along the way?
Joshua 1:7 NLT
Fifth, who do you need to help you along the way?
Jeremiah 33:2-3 AMP
Sixth, what do you want to do when you get there?
Isaiah 48:17 MSG
Seventh, when do you expect to arrive there?
5. Forget the odds or how bad things look. . .God is on your side.
Judges 7:7-8 NCV
6. At times, you must do the ridiculous. . .to experience the miraculous.
Judges 7:16-17 NIV
First, watch me.
Second, do what I do.
Judges 7:18-19 NIV
7. When you press the Word. . .God gives you revelation, directions and connections.
Isaiah 55:11 AMP
When you press the Word. . .you gotta know the words coming out of your mouth will not be lost, wasted, empty or without success.