10. Worry never righted a wrong, dried a tear or lifted a burden but it has slain thousands. The cure for worry is a heart of faith.
9. Never allow the events of your past to dictate the possibilities of your future.
8. Poverty steals more than your money…it robs you of your dreams, your future, your hope and your ability to bless those you love..
7. The only person who can stop you from being…what God created you to be…is you. Don’t.
6. When God gives you a vision it’s not for you as you are…but as He knows you can be. Begin to see yourself…the way He sees you.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Do NOT fear what God says you can OVERCOME.
4. Your salary is not your source but a seed for changing your destiny.
3. Dress to impress and I’m not just talking about your clothes. Dress your mind each day…think carefully about what you are putting in it.
2. Money you sow into the Kingdom of God may leave your bank account…but it never leaves your life. See Galatians 6:7
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Be the one who initiates change…even while others hesitate.