10. Today…speak to where you want to be…not where you’re at.
9. Begin each new day with supernatural expectations and you’ll never be disappointed. Jeremiah 29:13 MSG
8. Without a vision for 2013…you’re spiritually blind…you’ll never see where you’re going…so you’ll never get there. Proverbs 29:18
7. When you put your faith and confidence in the Lord…He can and will remove every impediment and obstacle to your success.
6. A successful characteristic of millionaires is they write down their goals. Keeping your goals in your head just isn’t good enough.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Advice that has not been tested, proven and successful is just opinion…an experiment…not experience.
4. You are drawn to whatever you focus on…and whatever you focus on will be drawn to you.
3. You will become what you imagine yourself to be…so be careful about what you imagine.
2. When you have a vision…it’s personal…something that’s God ordained and visualized to be a part of your life.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never value the advice of your banker or financial planner more than you do the Word of God or your man or woman of God.