10. God’s spiritual laws never change. Release (give) and increase (prosper); retain (hoard) and decrease (lack). Proverbs 10:24
9. It’s not how smart you are…but your attitude toward others and yourself…that guarantees your success. Ephesians 4:23 AMP
8. You can’t have a negative thought and a positive thought at the same time…your brain doesn’t work that way.
7. Where you start in life is not of your choosing…but where you finish is.
6. Your words will either empower or enslave you. The choice is yours. (Pro 18:21; James 3:10)
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The person who thinks, writes and talks about having nothing to give is right…and unless they change…they never will.
4. God wants you to be prosperous (3 John 2); successful (Joshua 1:8) and to win every battle (2 Corinthians 2:14). It’s time to embrace His best.
3. When what you have in your hand isn’t enough to meet your need…it’s time to turn it to seed.
2. THINK about what you do, own, give and experience during the rest of your life. Commit your THOUGHTS to paper and ACT today.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Learn to recognize the defining moments in your life…when you realize you can accomplish things you previously thought impossible.