10. When I play Monopoly…I think of things God’s children should own. Real estate, houses, railroads and power companies.
9. When you’re in God’s safe house…the enemy knows where you are…but he can’t do a thing about it. Proverbs 18:19
8. Don’t play the blame game…it’s a game where there’s never a winner…only losers.
7. In God’s economy…your success is never at someone else’s expense.
6. You may be traveling through enemy territory but God is bringing you into a fresh place where you will LACK FOR NOTHING.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. View every person you meet today as a divine connection or someone to pray for…either way…you win.
4. In God’s economy…your prosperity isn’t based on what others do…but rather what you do.
3. If you’re tempted to talk about all the things that have gone wrong today…don’t. Instead praise God for what…didn’t.
2. God will never outsource or downsize His promises to you…regardless of what’s happening around you.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. When you find yourself under attack…indecision can be costly. You may not know the best strategy but…God does. Hebrews 13:6