10. God doesn’t open the windows of heaven for less than ten percent.
9. The question is not what God wants...but what you do in response to what He wants.
8. A successful man can buy his wife everything she wants and pay cash for it. A successful woman knows where to find such a man.
7. Don’t wait for your circumstances to change…create the changes you desire.
6. Our lack of knowledge of God’s Word makes the devil happy. If he keeps us ignorant of the Word…he can keep us living in lack.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Your financial environment will not change until you change…and you will not change…until you change the way you think.
4. Renewing your thinking is exchanging what you think with what He thinks.
3. Satan never showed up in the Garden of Eden until Eve did. He is terrified when two people come together in the power of agreement.
2. Success is not a miracle…it’s a personal decision to activate these seven words. READ YOUR BIBLE…DO WHAT IT SAYS.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Confidence will take you places doubt never will. Confidence in Him makes you a winner in life…no matter…what you’re facing.