10. God created you for great things. . .so think on, speak about and do great things. Less than your best is an insult to Him.
9. I'm not a self-made man. . .I'm a God-made man.
8. If you focus on what you lack instead of what you have. . .you'll never have what you could have. . .tomorrow.
7. If you’re not a bank. . .you shouldn’t be loaning money. Pro 11:15; 17:18; 22:6
6. If you try to move forward while looking backwards. . .you'll end up off course, in the ditch or hurting someone. Phil 3:14
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Avoid people who seem to feel good about themselves. . .only when they're putting other people down.
4. Financial freedom is not based on how much you make but rather how little you owe.
3. A foolish man wastes money. . .an ordinary man spends money. . .an intelligent man invests money and a wise Godly man sows money.
2. If money does not serve the Kingdom of God. . .it prostitutes its purpose, seduces its owner and violates Kingdom principles.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Paychecks, bonuses, promotions and unexpected riches are the tools God uses to bless us for putting His Kingdom first. Matt 6:33