10. When everyone around you is singing the financial blues…you need to be singing “I just can’t stop praising His name. Jesus.”
9. God picked you…He hasn’t given up on, dropped or abandoned you. In Isaiah 41:11 the Word says: “He is right here to help you.”
8. What makes a person blessed? The Word says that a person is blessed “…whose hope and confidence is in the Lord…” Jeremiah 17:7
7. If you can’t keep your word…chances are you’re not going to keep His Word either.
6. Fear flees when confidence in God’s Word shows up.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. God will never allow you to see something without giving you the ability to accomplish it.
4. If you want things to be different…the number one thing you need to change is not your job, circumstances or relationships…it’s you.
3. Success begins when you believe God will do what He says He will do regardless of your current circumstances.
2. Praying tonight for everyone to have a teachable attitude…an insatiable appetite for learning and a commitment to excellence.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Success will never manifest around you until it’s established within you.