10. You are a work in progress…continually evolving into what God wants you to be. Ephesians 4:23-24 AMP
9. You are somebody…not because of what you drive, where you live, where you work…but because of who you are in Him. Colossians 3:11 TLB
8. If you dwell on past memories and experiences…you’ll never fully embrace the potential of your future.
7. Failure will never determine who you are or what you’re determined to be…unless you make it so.
6. Credit cards will never make you rich…they only give the illusion of a lifestyle you could have with a proven financial plan.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The enemy wants you to think God is not “around” or “interested” in you…but nothing could be farther from the truth. Proverbs 18:24
4. If you think nobody is thinking about you right now…you’re wrong. “…the Lord is thinking about me right now.” Psalm 40:17 TLB
3. Financial freedom is not based on how much you make…it’s based on how little you owe. Think about it.
2. Have you checked out your financial DNA? Your genealogy includes…Abraham, Isaac and Jacob…all multi-millionaires of their time.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. When God looks at you…He doesn’t see limitation or hesitation. He sees the potential and possibilities He placed within you.