10. It’s time to stop saying what you don’t have…begin praising God for what you do have...as you anticipate what you’re going to have.
9. Share your dreams only with people who can see what you see…meaning things not as they are…but as they can be.
8. Your words have consequences. Your faith is strengthened or weakened by the words you speak.
7. Never let what your eyes see determine what your heart believes or your hands find to do.
6. Your destiny is not determined by chance but by choice.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. This is a great day to begin your move out of Egypt (lack and insufficiency) and move into the Promised Land (prosperity). Psalm 118:23-25
4. If Jesus didn’t want us to live in victory…then why would He tell us to have dominion? Genesis 1:26
3. The only way to receive a financial miracle is to start where you are with what you’ve got. Offer it to God and expect increase.
2. If you accept where you are in life…that’s where you’ll stay…until you decide you’re tired of things being the way they are.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The only way to escape what you’re going through is by praising God for what He’s already done in your life.