Here's the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (Central).
Proverbs 11:24 KJV, CEV, NLT
Psalm 37:21 MSG
2 Samuel 12:4 MSG
Proverbs 23:6 NLT
Proverbs 28:22 NIV
1. If you want to expand your horizon and increase your opportunities, then you must be a giver.
Proverbs 11:24 MSG
2. There are scriptural benefits to being generous.
Deuteronomy 15:10 NLT, MSG
3. So what’s the best way to get through difficult times? I can assure you it isn’t a one time stimulus gift from the government? How do you see your way through a financial crisis?
Psalm 112:4 NLT
4. When everyone else is getting bad news from their employer. . .the news media or Wall Street. . .those who are generous are getting good news.
Psalm 112:5 NLT
5. There is only one way to limit the money that comes into your hand. . .and it has nothing to do with your circumstances, situations or problems.
2 Corinthians 9:6 NLT
6. The scripture is clear: a person who does not give generously. . .one who holds onto what they perceive to be all they have because of the current financial uncertainty . . . will only find greater economic distress. There is only one way for a fresh wind to blow in your finances.
Proverbs 11:25 NLT
7. Generosity guarantees that your needs will be met. . .and that you will have enough left over to bless others.
2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT
2 Corinthians 9:11 NLT
8. God is the ultimate giver. He will be sure we receive in response to how we provide those good things for others.
1Timothy 6:18 NLT
9. What makes a person a devout believer?
Acts 10:2 NLT
10. Your generosity always provides immediate benefits with a guaranteed return.
Ecclesiastes 11:1 MSG
11. When you’re generous God will make available to you the only bank that will never default or be taken over by the government.
Luke 12:33 MSG
12. Your generosity also has a long-term value greater than any 401K plan or investment.
2 Corinthians 9:7-9 NLT, AMP, MSG
Romans 5:3 MSG
2 Corinthians 8:1 MSG
Ruth 2:11 MSG