There is one thing you can know with absolute certainty.
Behind every evil activity on planet earth. . .there is a single mastermind, Satan. . .the devil. . .the enemy. . .old slewfoot. . .the thief. . .the dude with the pitchfork. . .the one who’s going to live eternity in hell!
Regardless of what you call him. . .the devil is behind all and I do mean ALL the troubles of this world . . .terrorism. . .wars. . .crimes. . .murders. . .thefts. . .greed and deceitfulness just to name a few.
In Ephesians 2:2 CEV Paul is addressing those who found Christ and explains the devil’s role in their past and the influence he can still have on those who don’t obey God:
“You followed the ways of this world and obeyed the devil. He rules the world, and his spirit has power over everyone who doesn't obey God.”
I have always been intrigued by Romans 8:37 which says:
“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”
I decided to look up conqueror in the Strong’s Concordance. It’s the Greek word hypernikaō(G5245) and it means:
“to be more than a conqueror, to gain a surpassing victory.”
I noticed that conqueror comes from the root word nikaō (knee cow o) (G3528) which is translated 24 out of 28 times as overcome. So it became obvious to me that in order to become a Kingdom Conqueror you must first be a World Overcomer.
What does the Word have to say about being an Overcomer?
The Lord dropped this sentence in my spirit: “Marriage is very similar to a relationship with Me.”
As I was meditating on this sentence, three keys came to me:
1. When you meet your spouse to be …it’s the beginning of a new and exciting adventure... like nothing you’ve ever experienced before. You can’t get enough of this other person … you hang on their every word and you are anxious to know all you can about them.
2. After the courtship and wedding you settled down but all of a sudden … life happens. The circumstances you face will either pull together or pull you apart. You decide.
Have you ever wanted to meet someone famous. . .but you didn’t have a backstage pass?
Have you wanted to talk with a highly successful person. . .but you didn’t have immediate access?
You may not have access to the stars of politics, business, sports or entertainment . . .but you do have immediate and unlimited access to the wisest, most successful person you’ll ever meet? Our great God Jehovah.
We gained the right to immediate access to God through the blood of Jesus shed on Calvary’s cross.
We have access to God and the Holy Spirit 24/7. Any time. . .any place. . .for as long as you desire to be in His presence.
If you’re coming out of debt or if you just need more money, then you need to consider picking up a new avenue of revenue. It may not be convenient or easy but when you need money, then you have to do what’s necessary. Who knows, you might even have some fun doing it.
Here’s a list of 35 ways to increase your income.
More Articles ...
- 7 Things To Do When You're Broke
- 7 Ways To Begin Your Day
- 7 Keys To Meeting Successful People
- 7 Questions And Scriptures About Your 2013 Goals
- 7 Keys To The Power To Get Wealth
- Valentine's Day Of Prayer
- Seven Keys To Having Your Needs Met And Lacking No Good Thing
- 7 Steps to Guarantee Unlimited Financial Success
- 30 Ways to Get A Round TUIT
- 7 Reasons Not To Freak Out
- Rich Thoughts For Breakfast February 3, 2013
- 7 Characteristics Of Spiritual Zombies To Avoid
- Questions To Plan For Future Accomplishments
- A Fresh Look At New Testament Tithing
- 13 Questions To Make 2013 Your Year Of Fulfilled Promises
- 7 Ways To Guarantee Your Financial Future
- Personal Assessment In Creating New Habits
- 5 Keys To Making This A Day To Remember
- 8 Steps To Goal Setting
- 7 Reasons God Wants You Victorious