10. It’s impossible to put positive and negative thoughts into the same environment and expect success. James 1:8; 3:13
9. The race doesn’t always go to the fastest runner but to the one who never gives up or gives in.
8. Shame could be something you’ve done, failed to do or was done to you but it only lasts for a season unless you keep it around.
7. This will make you SHOUT. “If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich.” Isaiah 1:19 TLB
6. Our worth is measured by what’s in our hearts. . .not what’s in our wallets.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Realize and get over the fact that the greatest limitations we will ever face are self-induced, self-sustained and self-defeating.
4. You may never be in a carjack. . .but you’re the target of a mental hijack by an enemy who wants you thinking wrong thoughts.
3. You become. . .what you believe you will be. . .by how you act and react. Matthew 9:27-31 MSG
2. We can choose to follow God’s instructions and reap the benefits, or we can ignore God’s instructions and suffer the consequences.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Success awaits those who pursue their dreams with an elevated expectation for divine appointments.