10. A problem is an opportunity for you to rise above average.
9. You will never achieve your goals…if you only work on them when it’s convenient or you feel like it. Your future…your choice.
8. God does not prosper you for the purpose of raising your standard of living. He prospers you so you can raise your standard of giving.
7. If you aren’t happy on the inside, neither wealth nor poverty will make it so.
6. Once you understand it’s not where you’re at financially…but where you’re going…there is a shift in your economic reality.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thought Nuggets of the week.
5. Never allow anyone other than God to determine your worth and value…His opinion is the only one that matters
4. When you’re successful…other people are blessed by their association with you…which glorifies God. 2 Samuel 5:12 GNT
3. Your success will be determined by your ability to catch a vision of who you are in Him and the authority you operate in as a believer.
2. The way you think, speak and act will either reflect fear or faith…but not both.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Nearly one-half of the world’s population lives on less per day than the cost of a cup of coffee from Starbucks…so why are we complaining?