10. A dream without a plan is just a wish.
9. If you have wisdom…you can get wealth but without wisdom you will never keep wealth.
8. If you’re inconsistent in your prayer life…then you'll most likely feel alone in the midst of adversity.
7. If you sow when it isn’t convenient…give in the midst of lack…you will come home laughing with armloads of blessings. Psalm 126:6 MSG
6. Every word you speak is a seed. Your words will produce a harvest…the only question is…what will you be producing? Proverbs 18:21
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never give your word unless you’re confident you’ll keep it…to do any less brings your character into question.
4. Some say talk is cheap…not so. Words have consequences. “We are rewarded or punished for what we say and do.” Proverbs 12:14 CEV
3. Don’t make excuses…make a difference by asking God to reveal opportunities to you beyond your vision or normal thought process.
2. Your comfort zone is an enemy of your future…a hindrance to your success…a stumbling block to your destiny. Break free.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Stop making excuses for what has happened…start looking for opportunities to make things happen.