10. Lack of opportunity…create it. Lack of confidence…develop it. Lack of education…get it. Lack of success…make it happen.
9. God is more interested in where you’re going…than where you’ve been. Your focus should be front and centered. Phil 3:13
8. Your outlook today will determine your income tomorrow.
7. The best way to encourage yourself is to recall all that God has done for you in the past.
6. Your time is your life…if you wasted your time…you’ve wasted your life.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Confidence will take you places doubt never will. Confidence in Him makes you a winner in life…no matter what you’re facing.
4. If God wanted you to live a life of poverty and lack…He would not have made you in His image and after His likeness.
3. God does not change His mind…there is no expiration date on His promises.
2. You are not who others say you are…you are who God says you are. But you will live your life based on who you think you are.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Our response to adversity is directly proportional to the amount of time we spend in the Word.