10. Praying this morning for you to believe, embrace, confess and possess the unlimited possibilities found in the Word of God.
9. If you ever entertain any bad/negative thoughts…then you’re allowing them to build the wrong type of stronghold in your life.
8. Looking in the rear view mirror at opportunities you have missed...may cause you to overlook possibilities in your future.
7. We need to recognize and understand that our harvest is anything from anyone that can benefit or bless us.
6. God wants you involved in Kingdom business regardless of whether you have a Reverend, Elder, Doctor or Pastor stuck in front of your name.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If one part of the Body is lifted up…the whole Body is lifted up. When we encourage others…we are also lifting up ourselves.
4. If we do what God asks us to do…we will experience “sudden” manifestation and victory over attacks of the enemy. Psalm 6:10
3. The decision to be generous with what you have comes down to a matter of choice.
2. If you have a pulse…you have a purpose…never let anyone tell you differently.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t go anywhere until you change it.” (Unknown) pic.twitter.com/8LNYuRETS8 Eph 4:23 AMP