10. Never judge a person by the color of their skin or their neck (red).
9. Every day, we have the choice of being happy or sad. We must never allow circumstances to make the choices only we should make.
8. Faith is the best antidote to worry. . .fear. . .and doubt.
7. When everyone else around you is singing the financial blues…you need to be in the P & P mode: praying and praising.
6. Fears flee when confidence in God’s Word shows up.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Nothing in your life will change until you change. Ask God to make you the instrument of change you were created to be.
4. “We are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us…” Eph 2:10
3. Let your every disappointment be the fuel that ignites your future.
2. A person with an attitude of gratitude always sees the best and the possibilities for change in every adversity.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never take a blessing of God. . .no matter how routine. . .for granted.