10. An unspoken prayer will always go unanswered.
9. If you have God…you lack nothing. If you don’t have God…you lack everything.
8. In God’s economy…your success is never at someone else’s expense.
7. Never spend more time listening to a critic or cynic than you do listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
6. Believing things will change without you changing…makes as much sense as watering artificial plants.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If we haven’t written down the desires of our hearts…we’re not serious about their manifestation. Habakkuk 2:2-4
4. If you decide to stay as you are…then you will stay where you are in life. Three key words…learn, change and improve.
3. God’s Word overrides…overrules…overcomes fear and overflows with blessings for those who walk by faith.
2. Straying from God is not a result of what’s in your bank account but rather what’s in your heart.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Don’t let people you’ve known in the past…keep you away from your future.