10. Without question, the enemy wants you living in limitation rather than thriving with expectation.
9. Do it…every day. “In the morning, Lord you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.” Ps 5:3
8. Are you having tough times? Here’s the answer… “As pressure and stress bear down on me, I find joy in your commands.” Ps 119:143 NLT
7. Its not genetics but character and calling that determine the anointing in which a person walks.
6. The way you think, speak and act will either reflect fear or faith…but not both.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If you think the things you’ve achieved are the result of your efforts alone then your pride is misplace and self-destructive.
4. If you let go of another’s mistakes, errors in judgments and faults or whatever you call it…you’ve done a Godly thing.
3. Give your attention to WHAT God is doing RIGHT NOW. Not just what He’s done in the past, but what He is wanting to do today.
2. What you think…will determine your destiny. “Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life.” Pro 4:23 NCV
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Having the last word in a discussion, or an argument doesn’t mean that you’ve won, in fact, it generally means you’ve lost.”