10. Starting tomorrow. . .seize previously unknown opportunities and tap into previously unused potential. It's your season.
9. Man’s adversity is always God’s opportunity.
8. Let the trials and tragedies of your past become the testimonies of your future.
7. Victory may be just around the bend or over the next hill so persist until you cross the finish line.
6. If you want to succeed in life…always do more than is required. Titus 3:14 (AMP)
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The real measure of our generosity is when we bless someone who has no ability to repay us. Eccl 11:1 MSG
4. If you’ve been forgiven…you’re just that…forgiven…so it’s time to get up and leave the past behind.
3. Recognize, cultivate and manifest. . .the previously untapped potential in your life.
2. Praying this morning for those who need a turnaround to tap into the Word of God…to turn their setbacks into a comeback.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Today. . .Valentine's Day. . .Jesus is asking. . ."Will you be mine?"